Pure oxygen is produced without any additives, with no additional oxygen cylinder supply required and with no environmental pollution.
Portable Oxygen Concentrator- 5 l/m
( Continuous Oxygen Supply)
- There are no oxygen bottles that need replacement – air is drawn from the atmosphere and purified by the machine.
- Maintenance is very simple – requires cleaning filter under tap water once every three weeks.
- This machine comes with spare filters which should last the lifetime of the machine.
- All machines come supplied with cannulas and bottles.
- All machines come supplied with a carry bag and trolley
- There is a 12-month warranty on the concentrators.
- There are NAPPI codes for the products; so claiming from Medical Aid is not complicated.
- We deliver and personally set up the machines (if possible).
- Weight: 5,4kg
- Dimensions: L = 260mm, W = 195mm and H = 387mm
- Electrical requirements: AC115V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz, DC12V-18V
- Power wattag: 90 watts under normal load
- Oxygen purity: 40%±3%@5L; 60%±3%@3L; 93%±3%@1L
- Temperature range: 0° to 95°F (10° to 35°C)
- Humidity range: 30% to 75%
- Ambient Temperature: -13° to 158°F (-25° to 70°C)
- 90&Humidity: 0% to 90%